2018 Mahindra XUV 500–Monster on Road
Mahindra is known for the SUVs and it has many other cars in its line-up. Some of the popular SUVs from Mahindra includes Thar, Scorpio,and TUV.If you are looking for a luxury SUV which can also be your off-road companion then you can have a look at the 2018 Mahindra XUV 500. Here are extra details about 2018 Mahindra XUV 500.
XUV 500 is also loaded with several security features and here is the list of the safety feature of the car
- The car has 6 airbags which help you in getting a higher safety in case of an accident.
- The car has monocoque construction which lets you handle the car and protects the car in case of an accident.
- The car also has hill descent and hill hold control along with ABS, Electronic Stability Program and Disc Brakes on All Wheel.
- XUV 500 also has crumple zones and side impact beam to offer higher protection to the passengers.
The engine option available in this car is 2.2 l mHawk engine which is quite proven and amazing in terms of performance. It provides a lot of power to this monster vehicle while you are off-roading. You also get an option for AWD with this car. The petrol engine is a mHawk 4 Cylinder Turbocharged engine.
Here is the list of technology that comes with the car
- The car has got new leather material for the seats and the dashboard is also made of soft-touch leather.
- The 2018 model of XUV 500 got electric sunroof along with power adjustable seats.
- The entertainment system of the car has been revamped and the central console which is very much attractive.
- The car now also has a cool box which can chill your drinks.
- Apart from this, the car now gets tyre pressure monitoring system, climate control, rain sensing wipers and brake energy regeneration.
- You can now connect the car to the smart watch as well and this can help you in wirelessly control the temperature, audio, and other such systems.
- The car also supports android app, eco-sense technology, and navigation support as well.
There are some exterior changes to the XUV 500 and these are listed below
- The car got daytime running headlights along with a stylish new front grill.
- The car now also has a new diamond cut allow wheel along with the side cladding made of chrome.
- The tail lamps of the car have also been upgrades and rear spoilers have been added to the car.
The ex-showroom price of 2018 Mahindra XUV 500 in Mumbai starts at 12.32 Lakh and it goes up to Rs 18.98 Lakhs. There is one petrol variant in XUV 500which is priced at 15.43 lakhs.
If you are looking for an affordable, luxurious yet sturdy SUV then you can certainly opt for XUV 500. There are many configurations available in the car which can easily fit in your budget.